Monday, October 20, 2008

A Place for Lies

I have created this blog specifically for my work on a novel for the National Novel Writing Month--NaNoWriMo 2008. This begins November 1st, and I plan to work a little each day to reach the goal of a 200 page novel by the first of December.

The project I will be working on is one I have been mulling over for years. Some of my friends will see parts of it in old games I ran with them, or characters from games run by a freind of mine (who has given me permission to use them). Most though has been aging like wine in my brain for years, or maybe it has turned to vinegar. We'll have to see.

Stay tuned. I will probably be posting raw un-proofed copy here starting November first. It won't be pretty, but I'll figure out a way to mark what is raw, what has been revised, and what may be extraneous or not in sync with the rest of the narrative. I haven't been able to make it far into these NaNoWriMo attemps since I started them a few years ago, so I still have a lot to learn.

If you enjoy what I write, let me know. If you don't. let me know. If you take the time to read what I put here and respond, I'll promise to consider your comments. Thanks in advance.

My regular blog is here.

No comments: